Electrical installation 1 solution
- Suitable for City and Guilds 7202 unit 107 in Electrical science
- Curriculum included
- Includes rugged storage solution
The electrical installation 1 solution allows students who aspire to go on to become plumbers or electricians to gain a fundamental understanding of the basic principles of electricity. The learning outcomes are closely aligned with City and Guilds 7202 unit 107 in Electrical science. The kit includes a comprehensive range of practical assignments in electricity, basic circuits and the use of multimeters for measuring and fault diagnosis.
The kit is supplied with a comprehensive set of printable worksheets and teacher's notes on pdf.
- The basic principles of electron flow theory
- Simple units of electrical measurement
- Using multimeters
- The effects of an electric current
- Simple electrical calculations
- AC and DC supplies
- Simple electrical circuits