This Internet of Things solution is designed to allow students to give consideration to current trends in technology, including the future of industrial systems, the impact of digital developments, the increase of wireless and remote control and the Internet of Things.
Our IoT course is based on Arduino (also available based on a Raspberry Pi) and gives students the ability to program our E-blocks2 platform to send and receive data remotely via Wi-Fi using pre-built cloud-based services.
The IoT solution includes microcontroller-based hardware, pre-built web-based applications and a 15 hour course in Internet of Things system development, see resources tab above.
- Development of microcontroller-based IoT applications
- Development of cloud-based IoT applications
- Exchanging data between IoT devices and cloud-based applications
- Security implications for IoT
- Remote datalogging, sensing and control
Resource Version Type