MIAC 16 bit dsPIC
This industrial grade programmable electronic controller can be used to control a wide range of different electronic systems with 16 bit dsPIC technology and can be controlled using Flowcode, C and Assembly.
This MIAC has a 5 line, 20 character, blue backlit graphical LCD.
Includes Micro SD card slot and real time clock.
Also available with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
The MI5809 is a fully specified industrial electronic controller, designed to operate with industrial control voltages. Housed in an attractive rugged, anthracite grey plastic moulding and with two physical mounting options, the MIAC is designed to give electronic engineers a rugged programmable controller based on a range of microcontroller variants. This MIAC is based on Microchip's 16 bit dsPIC processor module.
- Application development and simulation with Flowcode v7 IDE
- 8 x 10 bit 0-12v analogue inputs
- 4 x relay outputs (8A 240V)
- 5 line by 20 character graphic display with backlight illumination
- 4 solid state high current drivers (5.6A total)
- Real Time Clock with super-capacitive back up
- Internal microSD card slot
- Keypad (9 keys)
- 9 to 24 VDC operating voltage
- Serial communications including RS232, RS485 and CAN
- Also available with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi communication modules
Fully CE and FCC certified. See datasheet for full details.