The MI5809 is a fully specified industrial electronic controller, designed to operate with industrial control voltages. Housed in an attractive rugged, anthracite grey plastic moulding and with two physical mounting options, the MIAC is designed to give electronic engineers a rugged programmable controller based on a range of microcontroller variants. This MIAC is based on Microchip's 16 bit dsPIC processor module.
- Application development and simulation with Flowcode v7 IDE
- 8 x 10 bit 0-12v analogue inputs
- 4 x relay outputs (8A 240V)
- 5 line by 20 character graphic display with backlight illumination
- 4 solid state high current drivers (5.6A total)
- Real Time Clock with super-capacitive back up
- Internal microSD card slot
- Keypad (9 keys)
- 9 to 24 VDC operating voltage
- Serial communications including RS232, RS485 and CAN
- Also available with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi communication modules
Fully CE and FCC certified. See datasheet for full details.