The MI3932 is a fully specified industrial electronic controller, designed to operate with industrial control voltages. Housed in an attractive rugged, anthracite grey plastic moulding and with two physical mounting options, the MIAC is designed to give electronic engineers a rugged programmable controller based on a range of microcontroller variants. This MIAC is based on Microchip's 16 bit dsPIC processor module.
What is AllCode?
AllCode is a new concept in programming. All our AllCode products are host independent , run on a powerful 16bit dsPIC microcontroller and can be used with just about any programming software including Flowcode, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Python, App Inventor, Visual Basic/C#/C++ and more. To find our more, visit our AllCode pages.
- 8 x 10 bit 0-12v analogue inputs
- 4 x relay outputs (8A 240V)
- 5 line by 20 character graphic display with backlight illumination
- 4 solid state high current drivers (5.6A total)
- Real Time Clock with super-capacitive back up
- Internal microSD card slot
- Keypad (9 keys)
- 9 to 24 VDC operating voltage
- Serial communications including RS232, RS485 and CAN
- Also available with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi communication modules
Fully CE and FCC certified. See datasheet for full details.