The MI9335 is a fully specified industrial electronic controller, designed to operate with industrial control voltages. Housed in an attractive rugged, anthracite grey plastic moulding and with two physical mounting options, the MIAC is designed to give electronic engineers a rugged programmable controller based on a range of microcontroller variants. This MIAC is based on an AVR ATmega processor module.
- Application development with Arduino IDE
- Application development and simulation with Flowcode v7 IDE
- 8 x 10 bit 0-12v analogue inputs
- 4 x relay outputs (8A 240V)
- 5 line by 20 character graphic display with backlight illumination
- 4 solid state high current drivers (5.6A total)
- Keypad (9 keys)
- Real Time Clock with super-capacitive backup
- Internal microSD card slot
- 9 to 24 VDC operating voltage
- Serial communications including RS232, RS485 and CAN
- Wi-Fi communications module
Fully CE and FCC certified. See datasheet for full details.