The MI0235 is an industrial grade programmable electronic controller can be used to control a wide range of different electronic systems including sensing, monitoring and automotive. Internally the MIAC is powered by a powerful 18 series PICmicro device which connects directly to the USB port. This makes the MIAC fast and easy to program with Flowcode, C or Assembly. MIAC is supplied with an industrial standard CAN bus interface. This allows you to develop systems incorporating a large number of MIACs up to 500 metres apart. Each unit contains 8 digital or analogue inputs, four relay outputs, four motor outputs with speed control, four line LCD display and control keys. Requires USB cable A to B mini and PSU - not included.
- Keypad (9 keys)
- 8 x 10bit 0-12v Analogue inputs
- 4 relay outputs (8A 240V)
- 12 to 16 VDC operating voltage
- 4 line by 16 character LCD display
- 4 solid state high current drivers (1.75A total)
- CAN interface
- Application development and simulation with Flowcode IDE
- Application development with C and Assembler
CE and FCC certified.