The MI6693 is a fully specified industrial electronic controller, designed to operate with industrial control voltages. Housed in an attractive rugged, anthracite grey plastic moulding and with two physical mounting options, the MIAC is designed to give electronic engineers a rugged programmable controller based on a range of microcontroller variants. This MIAC is based on a Raspberry Pi compute processor module.
- Raspian/Debian RTOS
- Remote online access development
- Cross-compiler development
- MIAC specific interface Kernel modules pre-installed
- 8 x 10 bit 0-12v analogue inputs
- 4 x relay outputs
- 9 to 24 VDC operating voltage
- Keypad (9 keys)
- 5 line by 20 character graphic display with backlight illumination
- 4 solid state high current drivers (5.6A total)
- Real Time Clock with super-capacitive backup
- Internal microSD card slot
- Serial communications including RS232, RS485 and CAN
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth fitted internally
Fully CE and FCC certified. See datasheet for full details.