The unit is housed in a rugged enclosure with a large graphical back-lit display and input controls conveniently located at the top front of the display.
The power supply has a number of fixed DC voltage outputs as well as variable DC and AC outputs.
The AC signal generator output is presented in three forms: +10V p-p 50 Ohm DC coupled BNC output, high-power output via shrouded 4mm sockets for directly driving speakers and vibration generators, and a line-level output on a jack socket. This AC signal delivers 0.1Hz to 100KHz with sine, triangle, square and arbitrary waveform outputs.
The power supply operates from a supply of 110V or 240VAC, depending on the model.
- Fixed -12V, 5V and +12V outputs
- Variable 3 - 10V DC output
- Signal generator output 0.1Hz - 100kHz
- Dot matrix backlit user display
- Rugged continuously rotating control and buttons
- PIN protected current limiting feature
- Shrouded safety connectors
For the 240V model, please see here.
For compatible leads, see here.
Resource Version Type Source Datasheet 1