<sidebar>API Contents</sidebar> Gets a single list entry from a property by named index
- The component handle to get the property of
- The textual name of the property
- The text or integer entry of the property
Returns the single list entry from a property by named index
Gets the text part of a list property identified by its 3-digit Index'.
Note the Index is not the line of the list to extract, but the 3-digit identifier. If multiple lines have the same identifier this will extract the first found.
To find the index from the line, use GetListIndex.
Calling in a calculation
- Declare a variable 'result' of type STRING
- Add to a calculation icon:
result = ::Component.Property.GetListItem(handle, "property", "index")
No additional examples