Sets a components 'color' property as a R,G,B value
- The component handle of the property owner
- The 0-255 red part of the colour
- The 0-255 green part of the colour
- The 0-255 blue part of the colour
This call does not return a value
This is a helper function that takes the red, green and blue values form 0-255 and calls SetValue with the property name "color" and the argument the RGB value built from this calls arguments.
No check is made to see if the target Handle has a property called "color", and no error is returned if it does not.
Calling in a calculation
- Add to a calculation icon:
::Component.Property.SetColor(handle, red, green, blue)
No additional examples