<sidebar>API Contents</sidebar> Blends positions from two sources to a destination over time
- The position or component to update
- The initial position of the animation
- The final position of the animation
- Time to take to perform the animation
- The default value for this parameter is: 1000
This call does not return a value
This call animates between two objects, storing the result in a third Dest position. It performs the operation in the background over a specified time.
The closely related Morph call performs this operation allowing for any point on the scale to be stepped to, but it must be called manually by the user to perform an animation.
Animations can be stopped using StopAnimate
Calling in a calculation
- Add to a calculation icon:
::Panel.Position.Animate(dest, start, end, millisecs)
No additional examples