<sidebar>API Contents</sidebar> Blends positions from two sources to a destination
- The position or component to update
- The initial position at Step=0
- The final position at Step=1
- A value from 0 to 1 for the position between Start and End
- True to curve movement if rotation is applied, false for linear movement
- The default value for this parameter is: 1
This call does not return a value
This call smoothly interpolates between two objects, storing the result in a third Dest position.
The Step may be any value and is not bounded by Flowcode, but typically lies within the range of 0 to 1. A value of 0 represents the position of Start and 1 represents End.
The Animate call performs this operation over a fixed time, selecting the Step from 0 to 1 appropriately then invoking this routine.
Calling in a calculation
- Add to a calculation icon:
::Panel.Position.Morph(dest, start, end, step, false)
No additional examples