<sidebar>API Contents</sidebar> Divides the objects scale by a value
- The position or component to update
- The local X scale to divide by
- The local Y scale to divide by
- The local Z scale to divide by
This call does not return a value
This divides the scale of the Handle object by an absolute value. Note the difference between scale and size. An objects scale is only equal to its size if it has no child objects to define its boundary.
If any of X, Y or Z is zero, that parameter is ignored.
Calling in a calculation
- Add to a calculation icon:
::Panel.Position.ScaleDown(handle, x, y, z)
No additional examples