New in Version 8
Brand new features
Here are some of the new features available in Flowcode 8.0. Please click on a feature to learn more about it.
Component changes and additions
CAL components such as ADC, I2C, PWM, SPI and UART are now free to allow for more user-based component creation and library generation.
High-level components created by Matrix are still licensed under the various component feature packs.
We also have a large selection of component, CAL and FCD updates.
Some of the new components include:
- FAT Based GLCD Bitmap Drawer
- New sensor components
- Network abstraction component for TCP/IP and WIFI modules
- E-block specific categories
- Scenario simulation components and wiki based curriculum
- Graphical LCD Graph drawer
- Arduino style serial terminal - via the console
- Raspberry Pi specific - Console Text Generation, TCP/IP
- Raspberry Pi HDMI gLCD
- Modbus TCP - Master and Slave
- DAC MCP48x1
- SHT31 Humidity Sensor
- WAV Playback and Record
- Bluetooth RN4677
- Various new Grove sensors
- HBridge CAL
- CAL components are more usable and stand alone, injector, scope and console functionality is now built in making it much easier to build into your own components
- Bitmap Drawer component - more bitmap file formats (Mono, 16-Colour, 256-Colour, 24-bit) and up to ten bitmaps per component
- Servo motor 16-bit mode
- PWM Frequency based Period and Prescaler calculator