Read and write 24c64 example

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

mtqc76

Read and write 24c64 example

Post by mtqc76 »

Hi all:

I am using V4 version, i did not know how to shift this topic, if someone can plz shift it to appropriate forum .

I tried to connect 877a to 24c64 eeprom via I2c to do some experiment with read and write. In TUT there is example of writing and reading, i applied it but there seems to be some problem.

When i used basic send program, i used icon MI2c_SendByte_Transaction i noticed Device ID was not correct which i entered, but it changed in both simulator and Proteus. When I used step by step transmit_byte it worked fine., same for basic recieve program in TUT.

Plz guide me, if possible make a flowcode v4 program which put a byte say 122 in location 1300 with device external ID 0xA0(24c64). and then read the same location (1300) and retrive data (122) from eeprom.

Thanks in advance!!!

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Read and write 24c64 example

Post by Benj »

Hello,

You should be able to use the byte transaction macros to send and receive data to the 24c64 device.
Attachments
I2C Demo.fcf
(5 KiB) Downloaded 363 times