System Panel

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

georgp

System Panel

Post by georgp »

My system panel disappeared. Its the second time now and the only fix I have is a complete reinstall. What I can think is that I sometimes work on two monitors and move that onto the one monitor. When starting up without the additional monitor the system panel is gone.
THX

JonnyW

Re: System Panel

Post by JonnyW »

Thats strange. Not seen this before!

You should not have to reinstall, regardless. Delete the registry key: CURRENT_USER\Software\MatrixMM\FlowCodeV6\Workspace\Serialize

Could the panel have been docked somewhere hard to see? If you save the contents of the above key and PM me those, I can find out where it is going and perhaps get a fix.

If the issue is that the panel is placed in a position that no longer exists, perhaps I can get a fix without the data.

Cheers,

Jonny

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

I sometimes get this when I change something on my 2 monitor setup.

When this happens can you go to your desktop, right click in some free space and select "Screen Resolution". In the window that appears try clicking the "Detect" button near the top of the window. This should scan the connected monitors and hopefully detect if there are any windows which are off the current visible area. If there are then hopefully they will be moved into a position where they can be seen again.

Or use Jonny's fix to re-position the windows to defaults.

Let me know how you get on.

georgp

Post by georgp »

Thanks its back now Oops forgot to make a copy If it happens again. I will mail it