How to Associate Sensors to Standard ARM starter pack

For C and ASSEMBLY users to post questions and code snippets for programming in C and ASSEMBLY. And for any other C or ASM course related questions.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

leela m

How to Associate Sensors to Standard ARM starter pack

Post by leela m »

Hi Friends,

I was assigned to design some assignments for Undergraduate students of my University, I have Standard ARM starter pack and few sensors like Stainless steel temperature probe, EKG sensor, Heart Rate Moniter,Spirometer Ect,

As said in Matrixmultimedia site
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/eblocksensors.php

To enhance your embedded projects and development work we stock a wide range of advanced sensors, which are designed for experimentation and are compatible with E-blocks and the version 3 development board.

I like to associate these sensors to Standard ARM starter pack, but there are no specifications or Driver program CD's mentioned in manual provided with Sensors.

Thank you very much for reading this forum.
It would be great help If could solve this.

Regards
Leela

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: How to Associate Sensors to Standard ARM starter pack

Post by Benj »

Hello Leela

To interface with the sensors you will need one of our analogue boards EB003 which has connectors for connecting the Vernier series of sensors. You can look at the EB003 datasheet in our E-Blocks datasheets area of the website to find out the specific connections to the sensors.