Keypad Code

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

EddieB

Keypad Code

Post by EddieB »

Hey,

I've finnaly got my flowcode components working with vista( thanks steve ) and my lcd screen arrived today ( thanks ben :P )...

I was wondering if someone could provide me with a flowcode file or and "idea of" how to make a pin entry sort of program..

Like enter four numbers on the keypad and have it print each one out on the lcd... then if its correct when they press # say Yes or no on the lcd screen.

Cheers

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello Eddie

One of the last tutorial files deal with strings and passwords. Have a look and you should be able to adapt the code for the keypad.

A gopod way to learn how the keypad works is to create a fresh flowchart and play around with the component macros for the keypad. Use the LCD to see whats happening.

EddieB

Post by EddieB »

Hello,

I saw the last tutorial that uses the buttons instead of a keypad... I think I'll try and write a fresh one..

Now I have the LCD screen working excellently, need to work out the logic for this :D

Cheers

cuechic

keypad code

Post by cuechic »

EddieB,
I have tried everything to write the keypad code but have had no success! I have the eblocks keypad and am trying to get it to work in flowcode. I see you were gonna right a new code for the keypad, can you help me out? Please send me the code or instructions or something...
Thnak you so much!!!!

Sherri

mytekcontrols

Post by mytekcontrols »

Hello cuechic,

I am in contact with Sean King of Tech Support, and he informed me that something new is in the works for this component with a possible early September release. Just give them a bit more time to iron out the bugs.
Michael St. Pierre
FlowCode V3&V4 Pro Registered User
Manufacture: Heat Load Controllers,
and a variety of other widgets.