flowcode v6 license

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

antoniopoli

flowcode v6 license

Post by antoniopoli »

hi,

I'm interested in purchasing "Flowcode v6 professional pic micro. I wanted to know a few things:
- Where to buy the product. I write from italy
- With a single license, can I use Flowcode on my desktop pc and on my laptop? not at the same time.
- To use Flowcode I must be connected to the Internet?
- If I buy the professional version I need to buy also the PIC Chip Pack?

thanks

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: flowcode v6 license

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

-You can find a dealer list here: http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/dealers.php

Or you can purchase Flowcode directly from us here: http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/flowcode.php

- Yes single licence allows you to install on two devices, but you will not be able to use them at the same time.

- You do not need to be connected to the internet to use Flwocode, just to activate it. Once activated you do not need the computer to be on the internet.

- In most cases you will need the Professional Pack + a Chip Pack. The Chip Pack unlocks compilation to C/hex.

antoniopoli

Post by antoniopoli »

thanks,

the italian dealer do not work or do not have the product. I saw that I can pay the equivalent amount through paypal.

if I understand correctly after payment will you give me a link where I can download the software or you will ship a cd?

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

The Flowcode v6 software is downloadable straight away after you have completed the payment transaction, we do not ship CDs unless you specifically request a hard copy during checkout.

antoniopoli

Post by antoniopoli »

perfect.. thanks for the info