Zigbee Question

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Zigbee Question

Post by Benj »

Hi Stu,

Is there anyway you can stream in the data say to a graphical LCD or into Flowcode itself so we can have a look and double check we are actually receiving the correct bytes in the packet?

acestu

Post by acestu »

Hi Benj,

I am posting a video of the lcd, and my chart, The 2 numbers at the bottom of the screen are supposed to be the MSB AND LSB received.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPsg__cfciU
Zigbee-demo2 (1).fcfx
(12.61 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
cheers
Stuart
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

acestu

Post by acestu »

Hi,

I have checked the router and I can't find the config that the other guy has ie Zigbee router AT, is mine on the right setting ?
xbee-config.jpg
(184.13 KiB) Downloaded 696 times

cheers
acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

acestu

Post by acestu »

Hi,

I see that somebody else is interested in this thread so I will let you know that it turns out that I had the wrong firmware installed in my zigbee radio and the guys on the Digi forum told me where and how to flash with new firmware.

cheers
Stuart

acestu

Post by acestu »

Hi,

Now that I have a logic analyzer I took a few snapshots of the incoming data-frame, with a ds18b20 connected:
dataframe5.jpg
(701.65 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
Thanks
Stuart

acestu

Post by acestu »

Hi,

These pics give a better idea of what is going on,

With 0 volts on pin D3 this is what I get:
dataframe_0volts.png
(24.55 KiB) Downloaded 1871 times
With 5 volts on pin D3 this is what I get:
dataframe_5volts.png
(26.16 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
Thanks
Stuart