12F675 Servo Control Flowcode - Need help

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Motions

12F675 Servo Control Flowcode - Need help

Post by Motions »

I have designed a servo control in Flowcode 5 but when trying to compile to HEX, it gives a ton of errors. I opened an example servo file and it won't compile either.
Am I completely missing something? I'm attaching the fcf.

Just a note, I have never done any kind of servo controller before.
Attachments
12F675 servo toggle.fcf
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 328 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: 12F675 Servo Control Flowcode - Need help

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Just replied to your other thread. The compile errors are caused by the fact your target microcontroller has no CCP peripherals but two are required by the servo motor component.

Motions

Post by Motions »

So will it work with a 12F675 or do I need a different PIC? What's the smallest PIC I can use for this?

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Motion,
To post any questions regarding Flowcode V5 and the 12F series you must first be registered so you can post in the V5 section.
Can you please register by following the link:
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... =46&t=9958

Thanks

Martin
Martin

Motions

Post by Motions »

I opened the sample servo fcf in the examples which uses a 16F88 and it gives the same errors when I try to compile.

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi Motions
Can you please follow the link provided by martin or use the one in my sig, as it helps us to help you, As Vc's we give our time freely to help others(we are not employed by MM ,but are just satisfied users who enjoy helping others) , and as time is limited due to either work or family commitments(especially around this time of year) we tend to give priority to those registered in the correct forums, we are not being awkward but trying to help as many users as we can in the limited time we have available as for us it means we dont have to guess which version a user is using so we can give better answers to users.

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php