Internal error:PortWidth

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

karthik.devaraj

Internal error:PortWidth

Post by karthik.devaraj »

Hi Team,

Can you pls help me out to solve he problem which I am attching in this . i'm getting an error when I'm opening the flowcode. IC is PIC18F86J60. And also I'm not able to simulate rs232 in Hardware where it works well in flow code simulation.
Attachments
Error.jpg
(198.77 KiB) Downloaded 1172 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Internal error:PortWidth

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Please can you attach your program to the forums and this makes it much easier for us to replicate the issue and start to dig in and find a fix.

karthik.devaraj

Post by karthik.devaraj »

Here I'm adding the very simple program which contains LCD and UART. Pls help me in this
Attachments
Flowcode1.fcf
(15.5 KiB) Downloaded 195 times

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi
Can you please post the flowchart you are having problems with as its difficult to pinpoint problems in peoples code issues without seeing the full code, again all vc's and mm staff are short on time, and its difficult for us to start adding components to your chart etc
If it's a commercially sensitive flowchart the please contact benj or another mm staff member by pm, the chart you posted simulates and compiles fine
Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php