PIC Power Control PWM Module

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Penguin Fach

PIC Power Control PWM Module

Post by Penguin Fach »

I am a new user to Flowcode but have been programming PIC's in assembler for about 10 years.

Does anyone have any experience of attempting to implement the 18F4331 power control PWM module (not the CCP/PWM module) from within Flowcode V4.0?

While I am asking stupid questions, is there a decent manual for Flowcode? The examples are fine but documentation seems to be pretty patchy and the 'suck it and see' approach wastes a lot of time.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: PIC Power Control PWM Module

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Sorry there is currently no all inclusive manual available. I suggested this to several publishers for a book idea but they were not really interested. If anyone is interested in helping me to publish this then maybe.

If you want to use the hardware that is not directly controlled via Flowcode then this is possible by configuring the control registers manually by C code or you can tailor one of the custom components to drive the C code for you. The BoostC compiler manual is available from the BoostC driectory within Flowcode.