The Arduino Shield (BL0055) can be used with various programming languages including Assembly, C, Arduino IDE and Flowcode
To program your Arduino on the board a free tool called mLoader is available to download.
The board presents all port pins collected together as E-blocks2 sockets. The board takes power from an external power supply or from the micro USB port.
Arduino Uno not included.
New features in E-blocks2 include:
- Power now routed via the connector - no more flying leads
- Board auto ID functionality
- Flowcode automatic project set up
- Smaller footprint using up to date surface mount technology
- Over current resettable fuse protection
The E-blocks2 Arduino shield is compatible with Ghost 2 technology. Using the board with Flowcode 7 allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.
E-blocks > E-blocks2
If using this board with First Generation downstream E-blocks, then you will need an E-blocks2 upstream to E-blocks downstream connector.