The Arduino Shield (BL0055) can be used with various programming languages including Assembly, C, Arduino IDE and Flowcode
To program your Arduino on the board a free tool called mLoader is available to download.
The board presents all port pins collected together as E-blocks2 sockets. The board takes power from an external power supply or from the micro USB port.
Arduino Uno not included.
New features in E-blocks2 include:
- Power now routed via the connector - no more flying leads
- Board auto ID functionality
- Flowcode automatic project set up
- Smaller footprint using up to date surface mount technology
- Over current resettable fuse protection
The E-blocks2 board is compatible with Ghost technology. Using the board with Flowcode allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.
E-blocks > E-blocks2
If using this board with First Generation downstream E-blocks, then you will need an E-blocks2 upstream to E-blocks downstream connector.