Advanced electrical, electronic and digital principles
- Series and parallel LCR circuits
- Frequency reponse and Q factor of reactive circuits
- Norton, Kirchoff, Thevenin theorums
- Superposition and maximum power transfer
- Transistor amplifiers - A, B, AB
- ANSI version available. Order code: LK9044A
This pack brings together the different aspects of electrical, electronic and digital principles. Students start by understanding circuit theorems to analyse voltage and current electrical circuits with passive components. Then they move onto understanding circuits containing reactive components with series and parallel combinations. Then they construct a number of different types and classes of amplifiers: discrete and based on op amps. Finally, students investigate digital components and simple digital logic circuits. A full colour workbook with teachers' notes is included.