Four fully programmable CAN nodes are included in the solution, along with circuit boards which mimic the functions of indicator lamps, switches and sensors. A CAN bus analyser and message generator are also included. An 80 page teacher’s manual contains a range of exercises for automotive technicians upwards and is available to download from our website, see resources tab above.
- CAN technology, wiring topology and networks
- CAN message structure and physical layer transmission
- Understanding CAN bus protocols
- Using buffers in CAN systems
- Using CAN transmit and receive messages
- Errors in CAN systems
- Programming techniques in CAN systems
- Masks and filters in CAN systems
- Higher level protocols
- Development of complete CAN systems based on microcontrollers
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
For the Arduino version of this course, please see BL0587
Resource Version Type