The learning outcomes of this kit closely aligned with City and Guilds 8202 unit 202 in Electrical science. The kit includes a comprehensive range of practical assignments in electricity, basic circuits and the use of multimeters for measuring and fault diagnosis. The kit is supplied with a comprehensive set of printable worksheets and teacher's notes.
- The principles of electricity
- The principles of basic electrical circuits
- The principles of electromagnetism
- The operating principles of a range of electrical equipment
- The principles of A.C. theory
- Includes our new residual current device