Students use the hardware, software (available separately) and curriculum (available to download from our website, see resources tab above) to investigate various Bluetooth protocols and functions including the serial protocol (SPP), local area protocol (LAP) and the headset protocol (HPP).
An 80 page teacher's manual covers system set-up, Bluetooth theory and a range of exercises for students to work through.
- Data communication between microcontroller and Bluetooth modules
- AT command structure and programming strategy in AT controlled systems
- Bluetooth visibility
- Device discovery, pass keys and addresses
- Responses - sequence flow and error checking
- Connecting and pairing
- Data communication
- Using Bluetooth for control applications
- Audio and implementation of the audio gateway
- Headset and telephone profiles
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
For the PIC version of this course, please see BL0506
Resource Version Type