An 80 page teacher’s manual is available to download from our website and covers system set-up, digital communications theory and contains a range of exercises for students to work through, see resources tab above.
- OSI model and layers
- Ethernet, DLC, MAC, ARP, TCP, IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP and POP3 protocols
- MAC packet structure and message creation using microcontrollers
- Communication strategy and information flow
- Packet injectors and debuggers
- ARP scanning
- Time and date messages using UDP
- Sending HTML using HTTP protocol
- Receiving HTML
- Sending an email using SMTP protocol
Advanced tasks include:
- Custom messaging using UDP
- A firewall application
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
This E-blocks2 course is compatible with Ghost technology. Using the board with Flowcode allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.
For the PIC version of this course, please see BL0531