The solution includes a fully working mobile phone based on E-blocks. A 50 page teacher’s manual contains a range of exercises and is available to download from our website, see resources tab above.
- General programming of systems including LCD, keypad etc
- RS232 protocol and programming
- String construction and deconstruction in communications
- The use of state machines in controlling electronic systems
- RS232 communications and handshaking protocols
- ASCII representation of characters in messages
- AT command structure and command protocols used in telecommunications
- Sending and receiving text messages in mobile phone systems
- Modem control and messaging
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
This E-blocks2 course is compatible with Ghost technology. Using the board with Flowcode allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.
For the Arduino version of this course, please see BL0521