The solution includes a fully working mobile phone based on E-blocks. A 50 page teacher’s manual contains a range of exercises and is available to download from our website, see resources tab above.
- General programming of systems including LCD, keypad etc
- RS232 protocol and programming
- String construction and deconstruction in communications
- The use of state machines in controlling electronic systems
- RS232 communications and handshaking protocols
- ASCII representation of characters in messages
- AT command structure and command protocols used in telecommunications
- Sending and receiving text messages in mobile phone systems
- Modem control and messaging
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
For the Arduino version of this course, please see BL0521
Resource Version Type