E-blocks2 RFID training course PIC
This training solution provides a complete 20 hour course in developing RFID systems. It gives students who are familiar with microcontrollers an understanding of the programming involved in developing RFID systems.
- Suitable for courses in microcontrollers and digital communications at undergraduate level.
An E-blocks RFID board and four RFID tags embedded into credit cards are included with the solution. This hardware allows students to learn about reading and writing transponder data in both I-code and Mifare mode. A 50 page teacher’s manual contains a range of exercises and is available to download from our website, see resources tab above.
- RFID systems and applications
- Configuring RFID readers
- Commands and syntax used in reading and writing data to and from RFID cards
- Communication with both Mifare and I-code systems
- Development of microcontoller based systems using RFID technology
Please note, this product requires Flowcode which must be ordered separately.
This E-blocks2 course is compatible with Ghost technology. Using the board with Flowcode allows the use of the advanced Ghost debugging features including in circuit debugging, real time pin monitoring and bus decoding.
For the Arduino version of this course, please see BL0548